Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Arrival

After leaving Rutland at 1pm on Monday afternoon, I arrive at Logan International Airport in Boston. Already, the flight to London has been delayed 40 minutes. The flight from Boston to London is smooth and so is the London to Milan flight as I arrive at 1pm (local time so 7am in Vermont). I am waiting for my luggage and nothing comes, neither of my 2 bags. I had to file a claim at the Lost&Found desk where I find out the bags are in London while I am in the airport in Milan. They will be delivered to my dorm tomorrow which I just checked into at 3pm. It is beautiful and I will be posting pictures, but what a great start to a new adventure; a 40 minute delay and no luggage!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Sammy, a couple a large Pizzas and a half a dozen Pepsi's ought to do the trick
    crandy

    ReplyDelete